The program consisted of Bible readings, singing and a little bit of "acting". The elderly people loved it - especially watching the little ones in the front row. The kids then handed out Christmas cards that they had made themselves and mingled with the people. It means so much to these elderly folks to be able to interact with children.
I didn't get a picture of our Wise Men, but 3 of our oldest guys sang the song "We 3 Kings" with the rest of us joining in for the chorus. They did a great job, but I don't think they would have easily forgiven me if I'd taken pics and then blogged them :)
So wonderful to be back in the Christmas "mode", enjoying all the trimmings of the season, but at the same time looking beyond them at the Saviour we are rejoicing in. Savouring His love for us and His eternal plan to step into history and redeem us.

No comments:
Post a Comment