Last May I noticed an e-mail from Jen in Rich's list of recent e-mails. We were chatting in his study when I saw it, so I right away asked what Jen had to say. He said it was private, and since I'm a pastor's wife and know that sometimes there are things that are not my business, I immediately assumed it was something pastoral and dropped the issue from my mind. Imagine that.
Then, 5 months later, the contents of that e-mail were suddenly revealed to me! Jen had been arranging a surprise visit to us here in Winnipeg! Imagine my huge surprise when she suddenly popped in the door! And was able to spend Thanksgiving with us!
Well, you no longer have to imagine my surprise.......it's right here on video for your enjoyment. Or not. And whether or not this is staged will be left up to your own imaginings ;)
And a little warning: this video contains some Cher-Jen humour, so don't be offended or think that I'm secretly a very vain personage. Jen understands ;)
8 comments:
Fun video! I'm so glad you had the opportunity to visit with Jen, and it seems like you had a wonderful time!
you geeks! Cute video! I love how Jen appears to be coming out of a closet? Or am I confused there?
Not a closet - that's the door in our entrance way that leads to the garage. Geeks? Well, maybe.....but only when we're together. ;)
That is so nice that you had a great visit together. Just one question... what were you doing reading a book when you could have been emailing me?? :) :)
I had a good laugh!! I always knew our sense of humour was very similar...us looking good, everyone else....well,not:) So fun you could have Jen there!!
What a funny video--you gals are a hoot! I'm so glad you got to spend time together like that--good on ya, Jen! I'm green with envy. :)
That is just so much you, Cher! :) I'm greener with greater envy! I was supposed to make a trip to visit you with Jen. :( One day, I'm still hoping it will happen one day.
So glad you could have that time together though.
You going to write me again some day? :)
Bets - yes, I am going to write! We talked about you alot when Jen was here - so many of our memories include you :) Would have been nice to have you here, too - you're always welcome :)
Post a Comment