Monday, May 30, 2011

First tornado watch!










We were under a tornado watch this past weekend. We didn't see any funnel clouds, but what a gorgeous sky!


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Trish said...

FIRST tornado watch? Does that mean you expect more?

Rich and Cher said...

Yep we'll get more... just like Ontario gets them. Don't know if we get more though...

Rob said...

Cool sky!! I did a project during my homeschooling years on tornados. I know they can be deadly, especially this year in the States, but I still find everything else about them fascinating.

Rich and Cher said...

Rob - I'd have to agree! I love the amazing sky - the colours, the light/dark contrast, the cloud formations - these things only become more stunning when the weather turns wild. And we see so much sky here! Hope we have some neat weather to watch when you guys come to visit :) At very least we should have some nice sunsets!