Friday, April 15, 2011

Kid's Fort

While the snow melts and the large puddles form, the kids have been avoiding the muck (read: gumbo) by playing a lot on our deck. It's been great fun for them.

3 comments:

Trish said...

I love seeing what you guys are up to! Even the simple things that are part of a normal day! Have a blessed Lords Day!

Sharon said...

Me too - thanks for keeping us posted, Cher! Cute pictures! I finally videoed the kiddies last week & I will post soon, that's a promise!
Nice that the snow is melting, though I hope you guys aren't getting any floods too close by your house... today was cold & snowy again here, though thankfully most of it melted or blew away.

Rich and Cher said...

Rich is actually the one keeping you all posted - he's become the blogger lately :)