Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Introducing.....



STORMY!


We get to pick him up on Friday and we're all very eager! We've been reading all kinds of stuff on puppy training and feeding and general care and we can't wait to put it all into practice.

Isn't he cute? Even if you're not a pet lover (Jo....) you've got to admit he's cute :)
(Cher)

5 comments:

Lisa Beth W. said...

Wow, so cute! Somebody down the road from us just got a jack russel-pug mix (a "jug"), and he is one cute little fat bundle of puppy, too. Puppies are so sweet! How old is he?

noelle said...

LUCKY!!! he's SOOOO cute! hope you have good times with him! bring him to canada!

Rich and Cher said...

He's 8 weeks old. I keep floating around between being very excited and a little nervous. I've been told it can be like having a newborn, but he's gonna be an outdoor dog, so we won't even hear him if he cries at night! All the reading/research I've done says to establish right from the start what you expect - if it's to stay outdoors, alone, all night, then start that from the beginning. We'll see what I can handle :)

Steve and Jo said...

What a cute little puppy...even for an animal hater like me:) No, actually I do like puppies a lot, it is just every other kind of animal I don't really like:) Anyways, he looks awfully cute, and I hope he is easier than a newborn.

Anonymous said...

You are causing some of my children to covet! He is very adorable.