There's got to be a sermon illustration in this. Hmmm... maybe good for Hebrew 6:19.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yikes!
We had some high winds around here the last couple of nights, but we have no signs of excess cash sitting out on our deck waiting to be demolished, except for a tall lily plant. :) (Just teasin' ya!)
That's too bad it was so bent up--did you try fixing it up or is it a goner?
Lis, we are overwhelmed by your sympathy for our trouble. Your words of comfort and sadness over the ruination of our gazebo are like a balm to our hearts......or not.... ;) I'm afraid the thing is totalled - we're planning to reuse parts of it but for a completely different project. The wind here just whips through our open back yard. I actually love the wind - such a wild feeling to stand on the back deck and feel that power coming at you! But it certainly can be destructive!
3 comments:
Yikes!
We had some high winds around here the last couple of nights, but we have no signs of excess cash sitting out on our deck waiting to be demolished, except for a tall lily plant. :) (Just teasin' ya!)
That's too bad it was so bent up--did you try fixing it up or is it a goner?
Oh, and I was thinking more of Matthew 6:19. :)
Lis, we are overwhelmed by your sympathy for our trouble. Your words of comfort and sadness over the ruination of our gazebo are like a balm to our hearts......or not.... ;) I'm afraid the thing is totalled - we're planning to reuse parts of it but for a completely different project. The wind here just whips through our open back yard. I actually love the wind - such a wild feeling to stand on the back deck and feel that power coming at you! But it certainly can be destructive!
Post a Comment